Pri Lenart – guided walking holidays
Medieval Skofia Loka is the nearest town to Pri Lenart. From here you climb to the pastures above, which provide the outstanding walking opportunities at Pri Lenart. A luxury holiday in every sense, Pri Lenart provides top quality accommodation with excellent food sourced locally and a menu which changes with the seasons. The delicious wine which accompanies dinner comes from a small family estate in the Vipava Valley of Slovenia.
Bedrooms are exceptionally spacious, comfortable and beautifully furnished.
A typical day begins with a tasty breakfast before commencing the day’s walking. Enjoy your picnic lunch whilst resting and enjoying the views along the way and on your return to Pri Lenart, relax and enjoy afternoon tea in the shade of the wooden pavilion. Rest, read or enjoy the Jacuzzi before evening drinks, canapes and a delicious dinner.
The owners Zana and Luka are charming, welcoming hosts who take great care to ensure that guests have a wonderful holiday – this really is a very special place.
This is a wonderful place to spend time in the most beautiful of surroundings. Pri Lenart arranges excellent accompanied walks on 5 days of your first week. Trails take you through woodland and meadows to upland alpine pastures with the most fantastic views – or if you prefer you may walk independently. The other two days provide a chance to relax, explore or just enjoy the magical countryside and the wonderful food.
After 7 days you could move to a different region – perhaps enjoy the stunning blue waters of the Soca River Valley or to Bled and the famous Lake – finishing with a few days in the charming friendly city of Ljubljana. The choice is yours…
Days 1 – 7 at Pri Lenart, Skofia Loka
The stay at Pri Lenart for your first 7 nights will be on an all inclusive basis with 5 Guided walks – Experience Slovenia at it’s best. Stunning scenery, a friendly welcome, excellent food and wine.
- Easyjet Flight from Stansted
- Clients are picked up at airport by the owners of Pri Lenart and taken to Pri Lenart.
- 5 guided walks and a visit to Soca Valley
- Extensive breakfast options and a packed lunch on walking days
- Afternoon tea with homemade cake on return from walks
- Aperitif, canapes and 3-course dinner with quality house wine and liquers on 6 nights
14 days at Pri Lenart, Ptuj, Kostanjevica & Ljubljana
- Days 1 – 7 Pri Lenart, Skofia Loka as above.
- Days 7 – 9 – Garni Mitra Hotel, Ptuj. Drive East to the beautiful medieval town of Ptuj with its quaint cobbled streets. Spend two nights at the friendly Garni Mitra Hotel with its modern spacious rooms and fantastic location in the heart of this atmospheric old town. Ptuj is the oldest town in Slovenia, surrounded by acres of vineyards and is in a region of undiscovered beauty.
- Days 9 – 12 – Seruga tourist Farm is a picturesque traditional farm in the South East. This is a family-run farm where Lili and her daughter produce wonderful traditional menus using their own produce. There is much to see in this area which is near to Kostanjevica na Krka and several interesting monasteries.
- Days 12 – 14 – Hotel Lesar Angel, Ljubljana. Drive to the charming capital of Ljubljana and spend two days exploring. There is so much to see and enjoy – the Old Town is remarkable with its medieval architecture and wonderful riverside restaurants and cafes. The Hotel Lesar Angel is perfectly located to enjoy the Old Town and Ljubljana is a delightful city.
- Day 14 – Our agents will collect you from the Lesar Angel and drive you to the airport for your afternoon flight back to the UK.
This fabulous holiday encompasses some of the best experiences of Slovenia – top class walking in first class accommodation as well as the opportunity to discover several of the less-known regions of the country.
The second week of the holiday is entirely flexible and we can discuss all sorts of options to help you enjoy the second week of the trip to this country of amazing contrasts.
Prices from £2370 per person including EasyJet flights from Stansted, based on two people sharing.
11 days (10 nights) at Pri Lenart & Ljubljana
- Days 1 – 7 Pri Lenart, Skofia Loka as above.
- Days 7-10 – 3 nights at Hotel Lesar Angel, Ljubljana. Our agents will transfer you to the charming capital of Ljubljana where you can spend two days exploring. There is so much to see and enjoy – the Old Town is remarkable with its medieval architecture and wonderful riverside restaurants and cafes. The Hotel Lesar Angel is perfectly located to enjoy the Old Town and Ljubljana is a delightful city.
- Day 11 – Our agents will collect you from the Lesar Angel and drive you to the airport for your afternoon flight back to the UK.
Always popular, this mix of country and city lets you stretch your legs and lungs first, followed by spending a few days in the capital to soak up the sights.
Prices from £2145 per person including EasyJet flights from Stansted.