What makes Slovenia such a very special place?
It is a small country of stunning scenic beauty, with amazingly contrasting regions…
- These regions bring you iconic lakes, rolling hills, blue rivers, snow-covered mountains and even forests with bears!
- It is very modern European in style and atmosphere with friendly, welcoming people – most speak English.
- Slovenia has a wide range of differing places to stay, from charming tourist farmhouses and characterful pensions to luxury hotels – we know them all personally.
- It is great for walking, canoeing, rafting, and just exploring its beautiful dramatically scenic countryside.
- Ljubljana, the capital, is one of Europe’s most attractive cities with fine architecture, atmospheric cafes and restaurants, stylish shops. In the summer, the streets and squares are alive with festivals, markets, music and food stalls.
- The food and wine is of the very highest standard – even in simple local restaurants and cafes – and it is very affordable.
What is the best way to see the best of Slovenia?
Most of our clients stay in 2, 3 or more places. This is the way to enjoy the diversity of the country…
- Most stays include a stay in the capital plus a few days in one or more of the different regions. Holidays can be of any duration.
- Getting around is easy – all our cars have satnav – or we can do the transfers for you. Slovenia is smaller than Wales so distances between places are small. Ljubljana to Bled for example takes just 35 minutes.
Why book with Just Slovenia?
- No other company has such a wide range of properties to offer in Slovenia – there really is somewhere to suit every person, every budget and every style.
- Lots of our clients choose to divide their time on Slovenia between different properties – the best way to see the contrasting areas of Slovenia. Take a look at our Itineraries page to see some ideas about different ways to enjoy Slovenia.
- All of our holidays are tailor-made – but that does NOT mean expensive. We can easily arrange a lovely 1 week holiday in Slovenia with prices starting from less than £600 per person – including flights, transfers and accommodation
- We have 26 years experience in arranging holidays and thousands of delighted clients who appreciate our incredible customer service – many of them have booked several trips with us to different locations
Some of the nice things our clients have said about their holiday…
JS – York
“Your knowledge of Slovenia was amazing and your service was perfect. Your recommended hotels and farmhouses we stayed were all great – we had an amazing holiday. What a country! Thanks so much.“
ML – Bristol
“Everything you told us about Slovenia was true. The people were so friendly and the scenery was unbelievable. You gave us so much good local information and within days we were in love with Slovenia – we’re coming back . “
GW – London
“We’ve never done an itinerary holiday before but the trip you designed was perfect. I am still sorting out over 500 photos but there was so much to see! How on earth has this magical country remained a secret – don’t tell everyone!
Our team in Slovenia
We work very closely with ABC Tourism in Ljubljana – they are our agents in Slovenia and they look after all the arrangements for our clients visiting their country. They help us to find interesting places to stay, look after all the transfers that clients require, and deal with the car hire arrangements too.
Our main contacts in ABC are Ajda (“Aida”) Perko (on the right) and Sabina Klakočer (on the left) and Lidija (“Lydia”) Urankar (not pictured) who are all vastly experienced in Travel and tourism. Ajda has worked in the industry as a tour guide and operations manager for many years and she and her family live in Ljubljana. Sabina also lives in Ljubljana with her family and has worked in hotel and tourism for many years and we are pleased that she is working with us at ABC. Lidija has a degree in Tourism and has also worked as an expert guide. Sabina and Ajda are the first point of contact if clients need any help, advice or assistance whilst on holiday in Slovenia.
Our other destinations
As well as our programme in Slovenia we are also pleased to tell you about our collection of lovely holidays which can be arranged in the most beautiful parts of the Caribbean.
We have travelled extensively around this magical part of the world in the last 16 years and we have found lots of beautiful places that have charm and character in the islands of Grenada, Antigua, Bequia, Barbados, St Kitts & Nevis, Tobago and St Lucia.
We would be delighted to arrange a holiday in any of these islands for you – we know all the islands well and have visited every single property that we offer.
Click below for more details about our other destinations and give us a call to talk about your ideas for a Caribbean holiday. Ring 01373 814214 to speak to an expert.