Hotel Majer’ca (pronounced my-etsa) is located in Stara Fuzina, one of the twenty-four small villages that lie in and around Bohinj and a ten minute walk from the lake itself, in the heart of the stunning Julian Alps with its unique natural beauty and spectacular landscapes.
The hotel features just 14 rooms with a distinctive and well-thought-out design, offering a combination of modern intertwined with traditional customs of the Gorenjska region. The beautifully styled rooms offer the very best of modern luxury, some rooms have a balcony with a view to the lake or mountains and two have their very own private sauna.
The restaurant at Majer’ca only uses natural, home grown ingredients which help to enhance the local recipies, serving delicious home-cooked dishes with a modern twist. So, whether you are enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner, they always strive to do their best to please guests.
- Located just a stone’s throw from Lake Bohinj in the Triglav National Park
- Superb boutique hotel with beautiful rooms and a garden with stunning views of the surrounding alps
- Stylish restaurant serving delicious locally inspired food using home-grown organic ingredients
- Free wireless internet
- Air conditioning
- Expresso machine
- Friendly, welcoming staff
- Lots of hiking opportunities with or without a guide