Vila Planinka is located in the stunning Jezersko Valley, where you can unplug and re-charge, whilst breathing in the fresh mountain air. Each of Vila Planinka’s 22 rooms has a unique local character, featuring plenty of natural materials and wood, as well as the breathtaking views of the valley and the nearby mountains. There are no electronic devices here, WiFi is available in the lobby and only in your room if you ask for it, so fewer interruptions leading to a more natural and enjoyable stay.
There are numerous cycling and hiking trails that can be found in Jezersko, mountain bikes are free to hire for guests, or there are e-mountain bikes for hire (for a small fee). Guided hikes with an experienced guide can be arranged so that you can make the most of your stay here, you can even enjoy a walk at night under the canopy of a million stars!!
The restaurant has received many awards and appears in the Michelin Guide for the last few years. Their food is inspired by nature with dishes that tell their own special culinary story. Local and organic ingredients are featured alongside traditional recipies and are are turned into the finest cuisine, in the midst of an unspoiled Alpine landscape.
- Located in one of Slovenia’s most stunning valleys
- A superb boutique hotel with just 23 beautiful rooms
- Award winning restaurant serving gastronomic treats from local organic ingredients
- Friendly, welcoming staff at the family-run hotel
- Bicycles available for guests use, lots of hiking opportunities with or without a guide
- In-room Safe
- Mini Bar
- Bathrobe and Slippers